* No gum
* No running or horseplay in the viewing area
* No playing on the bleachers
* Gymnasts may not be on the equipment without a coach present Our insurance does not allow non students out on the gym floor or on the equipment
* Do not distract the students during class
* Discuss any problems or issues with Kathi at the front desk
* Do not park in front of our neighbors or in spaces marked with no parking signs. They will have you towed.
* Make up classes are a privilege, not a right. Notify us if you must miss your scheduled class and we will do our best to fit you in to another class.
* If your child is sick, keep them home
* No Jewelry
* Hair must be tied back
* Clean hands and feet please! :)
* Bare feet only, no socks or tights
* Clothing must allow your child to bend, stretch and move comfortably.
* Leotards preferable but not required for girls.
* Clothing should not be too long or baggy that they pose a hazard of tripping Keep in mind your child will be going upside down so shirts should not be too loose fitting for girls, for modesty sake... :)